Monday, January 14, 2013

MOPS

     I just got home from our monthly MOPS meeting.  MOPS stands for Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers.  It is for moms who have kiddos birth through kindergarten.  I love it!  I get to be around other women who understand the things I am going through.  We can be real with each other and build relationship.  I have met almost all of my close friends through MOPS (not all, so don't lose heart if I didn't meet you at MOPS ;-)  ).  Tonight we had a huge birthday party.  There were games, cupcakes, treat bags, and lots of laughter.  If you are a mom who has a kid birth to kindergarten, check out MOPS.org to find a MOPS group close to you.  When I first had my first baby, I was not getting out a lot and MOPS gave me a place to hear about what other moms were going through and had experienced.  I knew that I was not alone in the crazy land of mothering.  I love MOPS!!!  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment