Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

     Today was great.  It was a stay in my pajamas until after 11 kind of day.  But, I actually got a lot done this morning in my PJ's.  I don't really get those that often (and if I do, many times I don't like to be in my pajamas that long), but it was nice today.  It is the last day that my husband has off of work and my son has off of preschool, so the family just stayed around the house.  Tomorrow things go back to "normal."  Today I got the kitchen really clean, did a bunch of laundry, and played a ton with the family.  :-)  We all went on an adventure to take out the trash and get the mail.  It was a great family day!  I did a good job of doing my goals for this year so far.  One day down, 364 to go!!  Yeah!  I hope that everyone gets to have a PJ day every now and then.  When you do, enjoy it with the family.  Thanks for reading.  :-) 

1 comment:

  1. We also had an amazing stay in pajamas till noon day...I finally got motivated to put Christmas away. Now we are ready to be back to "normal" tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete