Thursday, January 10, 2013

Giggles

     I love to watch my kiddos and my husband play together.  Tonight before dinner they were playing "Blanket Monster."  In this game (usually my husband, but sometimes one of the kids) puts the blanket over themselves and pretends that he or she is a monster.  It's not a deep game, but man, the kids crack up.  The laughter that I hear coming from the house and the running of their little feet is one of my favorite things.  I am trying to more and more enjoy all the giggling moments and do things to make them happen.  I don't want to forget how fabulous this time is right now.  And I want to appreciate it while I am in it.  I love this giggly life I have.  What is a sound that you love to hear?  How can you make sure your home has more of that?  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment