Saturday, January 19, 2013

Habits

     So, I don't really know what to blog about today.  As I was thinking trying to figure out what to write about- my great relaxing Saturday with my family, one of the fabulous Bible verses I read today, a funny story about my kids...lots of things I could write about.  But none of them seemed to stick when I was thinking about it.  I decided to write about why I am blogging when I can't think of what to blog about- because I want to keep the habit up.  It's 19 days into the year and I want to continue to work toward my goals.  One of my goals is to blog this year.  I know that if I don't blog when I am drawing a blank or when I don't feel like it, it will be harder to blog the next day.  So, here I am.  I am blogging.  I want to keep up on my goals for the year. 
     I want to keep remembering why I made the goals that I made.  When I am tempted to not do something, I am trying to remember WHY I thought that would be a good goal in the first place.  If it seems like something I do actually care about, then I will keep it up.  If I think it isn't something I want to do, then I will stop.  So, how about you?  How are your goals going for the year?  If there are things you wanted to do, but you are not doing them still or yet, today is a great day to start.  You can do it.  Keep walking on your journey.  Even if sometimes that means blogging when you don't know what to blog about.  :-)  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment