Monday, January 28, 2013

Dancing

     I just got home from an Off MOPS meeting.  Our group meets once a month normally, but then sometimes we have a meeting in between our regular meetings.  That is an Off MOPS meeting.  Tonight was a movie night for moms and kids.  We watched Tangled on the big projector screen at the church.  It is such a cute movie (maybe a few scary parts for younger kiddos).  One of my biggest take aways from the movie is that I need more spontaneous dancing in my life.  Also, more singing.  So, today's message is short.  :-)  Take time to dance and to sing today.  Enjoy the moment.  :-)  Thanks for reading.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. spontaneous dancing/singing is always fun. and everyone smiles :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your blog. I can't wait to see what tidbits of wisdom you share. :-)

      Delete