Friday, February 1, 2013

Just Do It

     Today I finally wrote a report that I needed to write.  I have known about it for over two weeks, but it was due today.  Honestly, I was freaking out about doing it.  It shouldn't have been a big deal.  But, as I kept putting it off, the idea of it kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger.  And more stressful.  So, I have been a little stressed off and on about this for over two weeks.  How long did it take me to do?  About half an hour.  I am sure that I spent more time thinking about how hard it was going to be, than actually doing it.  I should have just done it sooner.  :-) 
     I read a blog called, "Calm.Healthy.Sexy."  It is great!  She wrote a post last fall about a "Little Annoying Tasks" (LAT) list.  It is a good post.  You go read that.  Trust me.  I will still be here when you get back.  Here is the link: http://calmhealthysexy.com/live-calmer-use-a-little-annoying-tasks-list-to-get-things-done/  Seriously, if you didn't read it, you should.  :-)
     She is right on for me.  I have been trying to think about the things that I need to do, but don't, and try to actually do them.  This report reminded me that I just need to do the things that I need to get done.  I am not saying that you should never have things on your to-do list, just that I have had time that I could have done that report in the last few weeks and didn't.  It would have been better for me to do it sooner.  What about you?  Do you have a LAT list?  Thanks for reading.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to my post! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I love reading your blog. The 12 strategies you have just finished have helped me put things in check for the start of me year. :-) Thank you for reading my blog. You have a great weekend too.

      Delete