Thursday, February 28, 2013

Finally!!

    Note:  I wrote this yesterday and it didn't get published.  :-)   I am at my home!  Our flight last night was so delayed that we would have missed our connection and would have been stuck at the Chicago airport for 24 hours.  So, I had my parents come back and get the kiddos and I from the airport, after we had already been there for over 2 hours, and we stayed at their house again last night.  Then this morning, about 12 hours from when we were at the airport, we left again to go back to the airport.  We went to Washington DC on an hour flight, had a 3 1/2 hour layover and then a 5 1/2 hour plane ride home.  The kids did really well, but I am still VERY tired.  Thank you all for your prayers.  Tomorrow, I hit the ground running into "normal" life again.  :-)  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment