Monday, February 18, 2013

Snow Day

     Today my kids , my Dad, my sister, her fiancé, and I got to play in the snow.  My baby girl has never played in the snow before and my son has only played a few times in his four and a half years.  I don't think he has ever been sledding.  It was so fun watching them enjoy the snow.  :-). They might not get to play in it for a while again, but today was awesome.  I asked my son, after having sledded down the hill a few times, if he wanted to play in the snow.  He asked me, "Mommy, how do I play in the snow?"  I loved that he asked.  He didn't know what to do, so he asked.  How many times in my life do I not know what to do, but I just try to fake it?  Wouldn't it just be better to ask those people around me who actually know?  Ask those who have the answers?  I love my kids.  They remind me of the way that I should approach life.  They also make me laugh and smile and help me enjoy this fabulous life I have!  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment