Sunday, February 24, 2013

Time

     Time is funny.  Why do the last few days of my trip to see my family seem so precious?  It's not that all of the time isn't special and important.  When you live as far away from family as we do, any time together is life giving and treasured.  With that said though, when you know people are leaving soon and you won't see them for months, or when we are driving to the airport, I want to breathe in every minute.  Not waste a thing.
     Why don't we always live like that?  Treasure the people we are with when we are with them?  Enjoy where we are while we are there?  I know that I am better at it now.  But i could be better.  i want to actually engage. I want to be making memories.  Go make some memories with the people around you.  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment