Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Patience

     You know the days you have that are just long and hard?  Today wasn't totally like that, but a lot of it was.  My kiddos are both tired and sick from having bad nights last nights.  My baby girl didn't really get her nap and neither did I.  :-/  Little princess does not like to take medicine.  At. all.  I tried to give her some tonight and she spit it all over herself.  Twice...  Grr......  At that moment, I did not have the patience that I should have.  I know it.  Which is then even more frustrating.  I know that God can give me His patience, I don't ask for it enough.  I want to come to Him.  I want to ask Him.  Why don't I?  I wish I knew.  It's just a reminder that I need to call on Him always.  Ask the Holy Spirit to be working in and through me always.  These cranky moments of mine do give me a chance to teach my kids about saying sorry and forgiveness, so I guess there is an up side.  :-)  But, I know they will have enough opportunities to learn that other times, so I really want them to know that Jesus is in me because I do what He would do.  I have His fruit.  Pray for me and you and all of those you love that we can all show each other and everyone else around us the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment