Thursday, December 20, 2012

All Wrapped Up

     I have wrapped all the Christmas presents that I have and am responsible for wrapping!!  This is awesome given that there are still multiple days until Christmas.  I don't need to wait until Dale falls asleep and drag out the gifts, wrapping paper, scissors, tape, name tag thingies, and pen anymore this year.  Also, I don't have to think of how I have presents that I need to wrap, but can't because it is the middle of the day and both of my kids are here.  Yeah!  It feels good. 
     Don't get too excited for me though, because it is possible I will go out and buy more.  Not that I need to, but I like to.  :-)   Buying presents is fun.  It is especially fun when we are paying cash for everything and I don't have to feel bad about it at all.  Thank you Dave Ramsey!  If you don't know about Dave Ramsey, you should look him up.  His ideas are great.  I wanted to keep today happy and light, perhaps more deep stuff tomorrow.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment