Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Checking In

     Sorry that it has been a few days since I have blogged.  I was on a women's church retreat this weekend and had no internet.  Then yesterday, I felt like the jet lag was finally catching up to me.  Anyway, I'm back now.  :-)  Since this is the first post of the month, I wanted to check in to see how you were doing with your goals for the new year.  Remember, we don't have to wait for January 1st to make new goals.  Look at the goals you set for this year.  Are you a sixth of the way done with them?  When you look at some of them, do you think, "I have not worked toward that at all, but I'm ok with that"?  If you do, let that goal go.  Probably it wasn't really your goal in the first place then. 
     It's ok to change your goals.  We want to continually evaluate what we want our life to look like.  As I live each day, I try to look and ask if this is the life I want.  If a part of it is not, then why?  What can I do to change it?  If so, what can I do to make it even better?  Keep making your life more and more what you want it to be.  The way to do that the most effectively is by setting goals and then actually working to make them a reality.  I hope that you are achieving or closing in on some of your goals, but if not, today is a great day to start!  Thanks for reading.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment