Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Balance

     If you have been following my blog for a while, you may have noticed that in the last few weeks I have not been blogging everyday.  I have been learning more about blogging the last few months.  What I have discovers is many bloggers do not blog everyday.  I think one of the reasons is so people who are reading the blog, don't feel like they are behind if they miss a few days of reading.  So, I have been keeping a few days in between blogs.  I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I am trying it.  So I will still be blogging regularly, at least three times a week, I will not be necessary blogging everyday.  I might blog for a few days in a row...or not.
      So, on to life.  I have been trying to spend some days at the house with my kids not having anything to do except be at home.  I realized a few weeks ago that almost everyday for the last nine months, the kids and I have been out of the house for part of the day.  A lot of that was going to the gym.  I am still going to the gym, just not almost everyday.  Balance. 
     I have been thinking about how the way that you spend your time tells people about you.  I want people to know that I want to be healthy and that working out is important to me.  But I want my kids to know that there are times I just want to be with them.  We don't have to do anything else, but be together.  So I am making some more margin in my life.  I want to continue to look at what I am doing with my time and ask what it is saying about me and my priorities.  What about you?  Would people know what you would SAY is important to you by looking at how you spend your time?  Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment