Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's Happenin'?

     I really cannot believe how much harder it is to blog three times a week instead of everyday.  When I was doing it everyday, I just knew I needed to make time to do it.  Now, I just think, "Oh, I will do it tomorrow."  So...sorry.  I need to figure out a better way, maybe everyday again.  I'll see.  How are your goals for the year or month going so far?  It is the first post of the month, so I want to check in.  Remember, now is a great time to start again or start something for the first time.  Or like me, try to figure out what works and what doesn't.
     I have been having an awesome time with my kiddos.  I have made sure that each week, for the past month, that we have a day at the house.  No running around.  It has been great for all of us.  Yesterday was a very exciting day at home.  We got a new washer and dryer!  They are AMAZING!  We rent, so I didn't pick them out, but they are sooooo much better than our old ones.  After they were installed, I started jumping up and down.  I realize that seems kinda crazy, but I really love them.  It made me wonder, when did I grow up?  At some point, I become the girl who is excited by a new washer and dryer.  I'm ok with that.  I like that I growing up.  It's weird, but I like it. 
     Another event that is strange is that my son is turning five on Sunday.  How can he be growing up too?  Where is the time going?  Next week, I am giving a talk about time budgeting.  All of these things happening are making me ask myself even more, "What am I doing with my time?  Am I making memories that I want to have?  What is important to me?"  I know I blogged about that last time, but it's so important.  As I prepare for the talk, I know that I will be thinking about it even more.  Go make some great memories.  Thanks for reading.  :-)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment